QPE

QPE

Senin, 07 Juli 2014

He loves my tanned-skin.

Sometimes it's annoyingly funny when someone insult my dark-skin.
"Your skin is like a colour of coffee!"
Nah, I do love coffee.
I'm a human-being with lotsa flaws.
And if having a dark-skin is one of a flaw, well, it's ohkay.
I won't badmouthing human body, I promise.
Here's the deal: People badmouthing me, I'm here, gonna blogging about it.

Another reason is,
as long as hubby loves every inch of me, my dark-skin is not a thing.
Besides, I didn't find having a dark-skin means you're not a human.
I won't force people to love me.
I have it from my hubby, my family, my friends.
"You say your hubby loves you? Yes he does because he is obviously your hubby!"
Indeed. He's the only one who could judging me anything he wants.
He knows every flaws of me.
And the fact is, he never do that.
Love gonna beats loathe.

Whoever you are, your body is yours.
Love your own body is more than enough.
If there's someone who keep insulting your body,
always remember this:
"People has their own problem."
So mind ours, not theirs.


Have a good day! ^^
QPE


Alhamdulillah, he loves my tanned-skin :)

2 komentar:

  1. I always love you because,i love you :D
    I don't mind with every part of your body

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aww...
      Thank you, biggest fan! ^^

      *) Kipas Angin Terbesar :p

      Hapus

Silakan santun ber-komentar!